1. I choose media A-level because it was a subject that interested me the most and also i also liked the carers it lead to.

2. I have not done media as of of my GCSE

4. I would like to achieve atleast a B in media

5. After finishing my A-level I would like to go to university a s study either journalism or business

6. One of the biggest media story of 2017 for me was when Donald trump was selected as a president for United States. A president with such extreme opinions is what made this story contreversial alongside with the anti-trump protests that followed afterwards.

7. I rely on the news app on my phone to find about the current affairs as it's more convenient and straight forward.

8. The last film I watched was Troy

9. My favourite tv-series is teen wolf

10. The hours I spen online depends on my days if it's a holiday and I'm not going out it's usually too much and if just a normal weekday I spent just about right amount of time

Comments